Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Beaver Bullies (Part 1)


I'm back! πŸŽ‰ And I've got more art! ✨ About the Beaver Brothers! 🎊

This piece took me a good few weeks to get into... I was constantly distracted by my gaming. πŸ˜… I'm just quite happy to be able to properly dive back into making Gator Buddies comics!

I'm also pleased with my attempts at perspective drawing here. I was also tempted to use a splash-like brush to paint leaves in all the panels, but I decided to use that for just the third panel and decided to make cartoony trees to better maintain the aesthetic I was going for.

I'm gonna try to get the second part of this series out soon. I don't know how soon, but I'll definitely try to get it released within the month, and not like ten months later. πŸ˜‚

---

🐊 Gator Buddies πŸŠ

Beaver Bullies
1 | 2

1 comment:

Post a Comment