Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Early Summer (初夏)


Okay, this one didn't take me as long as the last one did, at least. 😆

Today we have some Masanori fan art! This was supposed to be more wholesome, depicting a scene from his Valentine Crossroad special quest. But after doing a few sketches I decided to take a more juicy route (though if I wanted it extra juicy I'd have junked the shirt completely 😏).

He was also supposed to be in an indoor setting: the tatami room where the special quest was set. Instead, I was feeling a little inspired by how the weather's been warming up here in Canada, and maybe longing for life in the tropics for a bit... So boom, now we outside. I also took this as a good opportunity to practice painting clouds better, make them look more airy and fluffier, and I'm really glad I figured out something that works better than my last techniques. ⛅

Also really have to say I was rushing to finish this so I could finally get started on this art exchange I have with another Arc stan on Twitter. I'm so excited to just brainstorm and work on it now that this is over 🥰✨

No comments:

Post a Comment