Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Redesigned Self-Portrait 2026

Earlier this year, I made a self-portrait for 2026 as an early birthday present for myself. I was content with it at the time, but following my experiences over the summer, I felt like I needed to make something that better captured how I felt about myself in the present:


I've spoken a few times on this blog and to my friends about how this year I've been rediscovering myself and my femininity through health improvement, outdoor recreation, and building up the identity of my Nameless Scion. Back in June, when I made the first self-portrait, I felt so-so about the outcome, but today, with this one... I felt more confident and satisfied with myself than anything. I'm especially glad with the refined shading style and anatomy.

I feel like this one properly captures the essence of how freespirited I've been, how happier I've felt about my body and who I am now despite whatever lingering feelings of inadequacy I have. Of course, this is but an ideal of what I truly want for myself to become. Still a ways away for that defined stomach, at least. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I have multiple versions of this avatar, but for simplicity's sake I am just posting this one version for my blog post. I might get around to adding the rest to this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment