Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Gators Next Door




"Hey, you gotta waaaaaakey," Stubby nudged the larger gator he sat on. "We got visitors!"

Crocigator groaned, unwilling to move despite the smaller gator's protests. Meanwhile, Pudgy stared on, completely surprised by what he was seeing. He had always thought Crocigator had lived by himself, but he had never thought even once that the lazy, reserved gator turned out to be a father...


---


I said at the beginning of the year I'd make content about them. Nine months later, well, here we are.

It's great to have a background (and in color holy shit) for once. Also did a lot of messing around with my pens, but I think I'll be looking into some techniques online for future inks. I personally don't like how the beams keeping the wooden dock up turned out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment