Friday, May 14, 2021

Long Ago in Gatorville (Part 3)


Next part finally up! And it nearly took me a whole month... 😫

I enjoyed this part, especially the one where I drew Mama Gator's flower garden, simply because of how colorful it is. Also, the details were just so fun to paint. Nice to see more variety in my swamp backgrounds! ✨

My parents recently got into gardening as a hobby and bought all these plants for the house. I took some photos of them as references for a few plants in this strip.

What really held me back the longest was ironing out the plot for this one... Plus a bunch of other things related to the story that I really needed to put a lot of thought into. But now that that's out of the way, I can finally post comics more frequently! 😁

[5/24/2021] Edit: Made some adjustments to the Mama Gator's snoot.

---

🐊 Gator Buddies πŸŠ

Long Ago in Gatorville
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 
11 | 12 13 14 15 16 | 17


Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment