Monday, June 14, 2021

Long Ago in Gatorville (Part 5)


Nonononononono, don't do it, Pudgy's dad! 😫

More updates! I'm just happy I'm still able to keep the story rolling!

It's also birthday week, so I'll be spending the week doing a couple more artsy things--a few quick doodles on the tablet, a sketch dump or two, and a thing for my birthday... And maybe working on a few not-so-short short stories. We'll see! But this week is definitely not going by without me posting something besides a comic update! 🍰

Also, I finally received my first tip on my Ko-fi tip jar! πŸŽ‰ I'm so happy someone showed support for my work! If you like what I do, please consider leaving me a tip on the Ko-fi button below! Every little bit counts! ✨

---

🐊 Gator Buddies πŸŠ

Long Ago in Gatorville
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 
11 | 12| 13 14 15 | 16 | 17


Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment