Saturday, April 9, 2022

Long Ago in Gatorville (Part 16)


WE'RE HEEEEERE! YES I AM AWARE I'VE DELAYED BY 10 DAYS DON'T @ ME 😑😑😑

Holy crap this was super long 😱 I wanted to split this into two but I already promised I would end this arc with this one last strip. So I kept everything as it is and here we are! πŸ˜„ LMAO disregard that we got a part 17 out to properly wrap up the entire arc, which you can view below.

I also had trouble storyboarding this in such a way that I'd be able to properly convey everything I wanted. I was also unsure if I wanted to revert to the old style of writing silent comics or just add words anyway. In the end, I chose to add words and dialogue since it works just as well.

Thank you guys for sticking around this long!

---

🐊 Gator Buddies πŸŠ

Long Ago in Gatorville
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17


No comments:

Post a Comment