Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thai Cuisine


Influenced mainly by the Chinese and the Indians, Thai cuisine is known for its wide range of fresh and exotic ingredients. The Thais also hold rice in high regard, to the point where they hold festivals in honor of their rice goddess, hoping that she will bless their fields with a bountiful harvest.

---

Another old photo from my old black inkbook back in 2015.


This is actually an old photo I had fished up from my old Facebook albums, which I edited so that it looks sharper and brighter since it was a photo from my old 4S. When I opened the inkbook again recently I saw that the colors had either faded or changed over time, particularly the brown areas, which have turned into shades of dark olive green:


Brought to you by iPhone 8.

It's not too noticeable though, so you might have to squint.

No comments:

Post a Comment