Thursday, November 26, 2015

Kite's Team, Ver. 1


Kite's Pokémon team.

Originally I had intended to make this similarly to how I did my last two works, but I wanted to create a mysterious effect with Delphox's face. Ultimately this affected the rest of the image and it became a lighting study for me.

This team isn't final, but I'm definitely keeping it to a limit of four since I'm trying to maintain a nicknaming theme in her party. I plan to keep both Delphox and Ambipom in her team, but I'm having reservations with Altaria and Poliwrath.

For Altaria, might replace it with either Lapras, Milotic, or Kingdra. Maybe Togekiss, or Pidgeot. Something graceful.

For Poliwrath, might replace it with Swellow, Magnezone, Metagross, or Avalugg. Maybe Stoutland, or Golurk. Something powerful.

Either way, one and the other must be capable of flight or water transport, respectively or vice versa. At the moment I'm leaning on Milotic and Metagross (it can't fly, but it can float, and that's enough for me), but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment