Friday, October 23, 2020

Gator Meets Gatorgrass (Part 2)


Crocigator makes new friends too! 😊

This was my first time drawing speed lines in Photoshop. I used the photos on this link as a reference. The one I made could be better, but it did have the effect I was going for.

I wasn't sure how the panels for this comic would go at first, actually. Then I remembered an excerpt I read from one of my Japanese animal encyclopedias which mentioned how an old man easily kept the mouth of a crocodile shut with one hand; this was because crocodiles don't have a lot of strength in their mouths and snoots, and they won't be able to open their mouths when they get clamped shut.

[2/15/2022] Edit: Change file format to PNG.

---

🐊 Gator Buddies πŸŠ

Gator Meets Gatorgrass
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment